List:       linux-smp
Subject:    SMP and pset
From:       Mark Torpey <mtorpey () lads ! is ! lmco ! com>
Date:       1998-10-28 23:15:49

Hello.

Anyone working on or thinking about incorporating the pset functionality
thats out there into the 2.1.X kernels (or something like it)?  I tried
applying the various patches for this (pset-0.58) to 2.1.126, but I get a
kernel panic (which may indicate I did it wrong :)

Thanks!

--
Mark Torpey			Lockheed Martin Information Systems
mtorpey@lads.is.lmco.com	Advanced Simulation Center (LMIS-ASC)