List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Re: Tyan motherboards
From:       Martin Imrisek <modulus () interlog ! com>
Date:       1998-10-24 12:36:46

It was Galvantech I believe.
The best way to check if it is the cache is to turn it off and see if you
get the lockups and/or crashes, I think you may have already done that.
Calling Tyan and your dealer will probably be more effective than
e-mailing them.  I would hound your dealer until they respond and deal
with it.
Good Luck.

martin

Martin Imrisek       " I get knocked down, but I get up again
imrisek@interlog.com     You're never going to keep me down. "