List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Re: PPro 166/512k prices
From:       "Adam D. McKenna" <adam () flounder ! net>
Date:       1998-08-28 19:18:15

In line with what Bob was saying, you can buy PPro 180's (256k) for under
$100 on pricewatch, and a few places are selling dual PPro motherboards
(Intel brand) for around $80..

Even PPro 200's are a steal now that the Xeon's are out..  The 256k 200's
are less than $200...

--Adam
---
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `:)'

Adam D. McKenna
adam@flounder.net