List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Re: MultiThreaded programs homepage
From:       Robert HYATT <hyatt () cis ! uab ! edu>
Date:       1998-03-28 23:29:11

hyatt@cis.uab.edu

"Crafty"... a threaded chess program...  been ported to every machine
known to man (although not the threaded version yet)...

feel free to put a link to me...

I have a web site that you can track down from
www.cis.uab.edu/faculty/hyatt
although I'm not sure that is correct as changes are being made
there...

Robert Hyatt                    Computer and Information Sciences
hyatt@cis.uab.edu               University of Alabama at Birmingham
(205) 934-2213                  115A Campbell Hall, UAB Station
(205) 934-5473 FAX              Birmingham, AL 35294-1170