List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Re: boot messages scroll slow in pre-2.1.92-2 ?
From:       Lech Szychowski <lech7 () lech ! pse ! pl>
Date:       1998-03-31 14:45:52

> > to scroll by significantly slower than in 2.1.91 and pre-2.1.92-1.
> > Is anyone else noticing this?
> Yes, and at least one other person I know of..

Count me in, too :) But my problem seems to be much more serious
than that - in fact it looks like 2.1.92-pre2 cannot boot on my
machine, while all earlier 2.1.9x (including 2.1.92-pre1) could.
It freezes while trying to scan SCSI bus; I can see device LEDs
blinking and that's it - no more activity. Last time I had a problem
like this was somewhere between 2.1.7x and 2.1.8x, when Ingo started
to introduce his magical APIC stuff...

--

	Leszek.