List:       linux-smp
Subject:    key repeat
From:       Paul R Brown <prb () uic ! edu>
Date:       1998-01-29 22:49:42

I'm running 2.0.31, SMP (I know; I'll get aroud to updating, hopefully to
the 2.1.x series, when some long-term jobs finish) on a 2 x 180MHz PPro
machine, Intel mobo with built-in doodads, and I'd like to move to 2.1.x
kernels. However, I took care of updating the software on my machine and
compiled a kernel (2.1.7x), and everything seemed to work except my key
repeat... I really like key repeat! Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance.

	- Paul