List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Re: Disk stuff...
From:       Peter Svensson <petersv () df ! lth ! se>
Date:       1997-11-26 18:01:57

On Tue, 25 Nov 1997, Leonard N. Zubkoff wrote:

> I've had reports that limiting the Status to a queue depth of 7 makes the
> problems go away.  Too bad Quantum cannot get the Stratus firmware working
> right.

If you are reffering to my letter, please note that I have not tried
higher limits yet, I just started at 7 and it worked. I'll try to make
more test this weekend and see when the problems start showing up.

Peter
--
Peter Svensson      ! Pgp key available by finger, fingerprint:
<petersv@df.lth.se> ! 8A E9 20 98 C1 FF 43 E3  07 FD B9 0A 80 72 70 AF