List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Re: looking for 4cpu board recommendations.
From:       "Rich Artym, IOC" <rich () bt ! net>
Date:       1997-09-19 18:55:15

Adding to the quad boards listed by Eb Farris (efarris@surfusa.com):

> 1. AMI Goliath (now being called the Goliath I)
> 2. AMI Goliath II - very soon to be announced
> 3. ALR Quad-6
> 4. ALR 6x6
> 5. Intel Quad Server
> 6. HP Netserver LX Pro
> 7. Compaq Proliant 5000 6000 8000
> 8. Gateway NS-9000 (soon to be announced - same as ALR 6x6)
> 9. Dec
> 10. Tandem CS-100 / CS-150
> 11. NCR
> 12. IBM
> 13. NEC
> 14. Micron's Netframe
> 15. Axil's 8-way PPro
> 16. Intergraph
> 17. Dell 6100
> 18. Netpower

It may be a typo, but Fox Computer Systems here in the UK are
advertising the SuperMicro P61DF Quad Pentium II m/b for 229 GBP.

(Don't get your hopes up though --  I just phoned up about it and
was told that there was no such product listed on their database.
Since it's after 5pm on a Friday, there's nobody technical around
at Fox to confirm or deny its existence.)

Does anyone recognize that SuperMicro product code?

Rich Artym.
rich@bt.net