List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Where to look?
From:       Christian Brandt <brandtc () psi5 ! com>
Date:       1997-09-19 2:02:38

With my new GigabyteDX I start to wonder if there isnīt some more
support for SMP-Linux than that 16k smp.tex in linux/Documentation.
While the board runs fine with NT, I have no clue where to look for
aditional tools.

My system is based on a linux-2.0.30-kernel, patched for use of
Hisax-ISDN and the newest 3c59x.c for my 3c900-Ethernet-Card. Both CPUs
are recognised at Boot-Up, but not even make -j 2 on my kernel does show
any sign of speed-up.

In general I am looking for some faq, list of recommended patches and
additional programms, where to look and so on.

--
Christian Brandt

 "Live is short and in most cases it ends with death." Sir Sinclair