List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Re: SMP & parport_pc.c problem
From:       Isaac Connor <iconnor () undergrad ! math ! uwaterloo ! ca>
Date:       1997-08-22 18:04:19

Greetings.  I have noticed a similar problem.  As well, I find that the
2.1.50 and up (51-1), do not detect my printer, thereby disabling
printing.  Back around 2.1.35 printing worked fine.  I found that you can
compile the PC hardware as a module, and get the module, but when you try
to load the module, it compolains that it can't find that function.  So, I
as well can't get printing to work.

Isaac Connor
iconnor@uwaterloo.ca