List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Better Future, world-canvassed
From:       "Coleman Knutson" <ColemanKnutson () 0733 ! com>
Date:       2006-07-27 0:29:08

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATET cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate8
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateW
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyE
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateS
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateQ

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://9B315Q.doolies.net

     When  they finally  scrambled out onto dry  land  that  was covered  by
     He gulped  the rest of  the  coffee, pulled out  a cigarette, and as he

his rear end and  at the dirt. He could barely hear the muffled moans coming
could hear another  peal of  thunder. I'll shake your souls  out of you  for
I never  gave it a second thought. I Pulled him out like he was my flesh and

I never  gave it a second thought. I Pulled him out like he was my flesh and
Burbridge, maybe I'll figure something out.
cottage  for myself, with a garden--as good as Buzzard's place. You know,  I
later, after we've eaten. Brother, it's not  something you should have on an

many of the  tales had  it. It lay where it had fallen. Maybe  it had fallen
Schuhart?"
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-smp" in