List:       linux-smp
Subject:    :), parliament cake
From:       "Jodie Ash" <JodieAsh () mail ! ru>
Date:       2006-07-26 7:42:41

Genuine Swiss made Role6x repilcas are as close to the real thing
as a repilca watch can be. Sometimes even the professional jewelers
are unable to tell the difference from the real RoleGx watch.

Why spend thousands of dollars on the real deal when
a repilca watch looks so much alike that only an expert could tell the difference...
And you only pay a fractoin of the price.

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIL 370% DISNCOUNT OFER!

http://C4C132g44blo4a4h4rhggw3gge3ygg.borizekk.com/

=====
at sea, hungry, happy, learning.
scientific community  when questions  come up  on implementing UN  decisions
rest of the flock, Jon? Why can't you leave low flying  to  the  pelicans,
     He braked immediately. Good reflexes, I was proud of him. I took Tender
alone! Short wings!
     "I saw it."

Livingston Seagull fired directly through the center of  Breakfast  Flock,
remember. When the panic began he and all his neighbors ran to the bridge in
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-smp" in