List:       linux-smp
Subject:    April: may the market 's market review the investment
From:       "Chester Godfrey" <tkolokotrones () selfesteemclothing ! com>
Date:       2006-06-25 10:49:31

AGA Resources Climbs 33% after announcing the Acquisition Of Triumph Research LTD and \
Beijing Tangde International Film and Culture Co. LTD

This is climbing move now.

AGA Resources Inc.
A G A 0
Open: $2.25
Close: $3.00
Up: 33%

AGA announced its Acquisition of a B.V.I. company to become involved in a Media and \
Entertainment Joint Venture in China. This agreement gives them controlling shares of \
Triumph and all its investment ventures in China.

this has also drawn attention to AGA's current exploration of minerals in there \
acquired properties in British Columbia, in which recent purchase of Diamond Core \
drilling equipment that can explore to a depth of 1400 feet, has excited its current \
investors and today brought more investors to the table.

With an increase in price of 33% and the excitement building on this company, we \
strongly encourage you to review the recent news releases and get on board while the \
price is still low. Place your bid first thing Monday morning.

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-smp" in