List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Sorry about that strange stuff.. (in VGER's lists)
From:       Matti Aarnio <postmaster () vger ! kernel ! org>
Date:       2004-10-25 23:16:06

.. but you are talking so much, that I have to figure out how to
speed processing up in present system by a factor of 10. (At least.)
I got to 70% mark with simple '-pg' profiling, but that is not enough,
and  to understand deep secrets of the MTA system's CPU-cycle
expenditure, I need to do some additional instrumenting.

Something went wrong in that stuff, and it is my turn to fetch
a brown paper bag...  I realized it happened, and have now stopped
the system for a moment.  The garbagled messages (most of them,
anyway) will be reprocessed without that bug.  It will also mean,
that you may get some messages (quite a lot, likely) twice.  None
should be older than 2-3 days.

Oops..  And back to debug.

/Matti Aarnio
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-smp" in