List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Someone is getting opinions about: linux-smp@vger.kernel.org
From:       POSTING.ALERT () SHARE-YOUR-EXPERIENCES ! COM
Date:       2004-07-02 12:33:58

******POSTING ADVISORY******

Advisory - Someone who knows you is trying to share experiences and opinions about \
you via our website.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a posting has been made about you at \
our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify \
your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To see what users have posted about you at our website use this link:

http://4.shareye.us/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=linux-smp%40vger.kernel.org

Once you post an Experience Request at this website, it immediately become searchable \
by other users worldwide. A user can search for and find your Experience Request and \
then this user can contact you via our Identity Protection System.

IMPORTANT - If you prefer not to be informed if a user posts about you at our website \
in the future please add your email address to our Do Not Email List here:

http://shareye.us/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=linux-smp%40vger.kernel.org

Sincerely,

Support Department

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-smp" in