List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Linux Kernel Programmers
From:       "Corporate Jobs" <jobs () TurnAroundStrategies ! com>
Date:       2004-03-28 19:12:06

We are building a small benchmarking team for the following project in Bay
Area, CA. This is Linux kernel level work. Interested people should email
their RESUMEs to
Jobs@TurnAroundStrategies.com

Position 1) Skills Required: In-depth knowledge in and experience with the
Linux kernel
(particularly the I/O subsystem), filesystems, Oracle and TPC benchmarking.

Location: Bay Area, CA

Position 2) Skills Required:  System level programmers for device drivers on
Linux.

Location: Bay Area, CA

Strategic Talent Acquisition and Retention ( STAR) Team
New Business Strategies Corporation

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-smp" in