List:       linux-smp
Subject:    unexpected IO-APIC - like geocrawler msg 10564795 of 01/25/2003
From:       John Pilkington <J.Pilk () tesco ! net>
Date:       2004-03-22 18:03:17

I have a Medion system with MSI motherboard and SiS chipset that was
probably from the same batch as the one in the quoted report.

It is now running

Linux version 2.4.20-30_37.rh9.atbigmem
(bachbuilder@heretic.physik.fu-berlin.de) (gcc version 3.2.2 20030222
(Red Hat Linux 3.2.2-5)) #1 SMP Wed Feb 18 11:49:59 EST 2004

The 'unexpected IO-APIC' report looks similar to that quoted with kernel
2.4.21.  I could supply a fuller report if that would help, and would
appreciate any info you may have about a fix.

John Pilkington

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-smp" in