List:       linux-smp
Subject:    An unexpected IO-APIC was found
From:       "Vincent M Caruso" <vcaruso () usgs ! gov>
Date:       2004-03-16 19:32:20

As instructed I am forewarding/ reporting a problem regarding the latest
Red Hat Enterprise WS 3 installed kernel which is an apparent conflict with
my machine.  See attached logs for your analysis.  Could you please tell me
if there is a fix, either temporary or permanent that I can apply.    Or
let me know if there is a timeline to add support for this ASUS P4P800
mother board and what ever the features on the mother board that Linux does
not seem to be liking which is causing the unexpected IO-APIC.

Thanks

Vince Caruso
Cartographer- Linux administrator
US Geological Survey
Red Hat  Enterprise Linux  Customer number  608648
703-648-4586

(See attached file: error_logs.doc)

["error_logs.doc" (application/msword)]
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-smp" in