List:       linux-smp
Subject:    2.4.23 APIC
From:       Donatas Rimkus <elf () elf ! dammit ! lt>
Date:       2003-12-03 13:28:26

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

 Hi,
 i'm trying to install a 2.4.23 kernel on my RedHat 9 box and i saw
 those messages while booting. Tell me what more information you need,
 i'll be happy to give it to you.

 I still can't get the kernel working, but i'm sure it's not because
 of APIC, because the default RH 9 kernel gives the same messages, but
 it wokrs.

 These are the messages telling to send an e-mail. I'll give you all
 other info upon request:

testing the IO APIC.......................

An unexpected IO-APIC was found. If this kernel release is less than
three months old please report this to linux-smp@vger.kernel.org

An unexpected IO-APIC was found. If this kernel release is less than
three months old please report this to linux-smp@vger.kernel.org

--
elf
mailto:elf@elf.dammit.lt