List:       linux-smp
Subject:    confirmation
From:       <TristanWW () smileatyou ! com>
Date:       2003-07-12 1:09:11

Confirmation for linux-smp@vger.kernel.org

Thank you for your interest in my work.  After you complete the verification below \
you will be added to my list to receive updates whenever a piece is completed.

If you didn't sign up, perhaps a friend added you.

nothing and you will be forgotten.

Derek Olson
Tristan Woodworks
Your soul speaks Art.
http://www.SmileAtYou.com
Highlands Ranch, Colorado

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-smp" in