List:       linux-smp
Subject:    HELLO!!!!
From:       "MR. PERRUCCI NNIGA" <nperrucci4 () kukamail ! com>
Date:       2003-03-29 11:52:33

Prince. Perrucci Nniga
Tel: 44-07956183438
Email: nperrucci4@caramail.com

ATTN:DIRECTOR/C.E.O

I got your E-mail address and,other details from your country's trade
journal.Iam Mr.Perrucci Nniga,from the republic of Angola.My father was the personal \
Assistant to the Exterior Affairs Minister in the Government of the Angolan leader \
JONAS SAVIMBI.At the mid term of the rebellion which is still on untill this,my \
father thinking fast decided to send my younger brother and I out of Angola because \
the fate of our country was yet to be decided.My brother and I left Angola for u.k \
London with a total sum of US$18.6Million{eighteen Million Six Hundred Thousand \
United States Dollars}sealed in a diplomatic box meant for the purchase of arms from \
Sou th Africa. On arrival to London,because we are political asylum seekers,we were \
not allowed to operate a bank account.So with the instruction of my father,I \
deposited the money in a security company,though I did not reveal the contents of the \
metal box to them,because we wanted to be on the safe side.I told them that the metal \
box belongs to my foreign affiliate who is the beneficiary of the item.
Unfortunately,because of my father's politcal position and influence he was \
assassinated together with my mother,since then we have been looking for a reliable \
and trustworthy person to help us transfer this money into a foreign account overseas \
prior to investment in that country or any other conductive country overseas.But it \
has to be a less tax demanding country,and luckily I ran into your E-mail address and \
other details and decided to contact you hoping that you will be of assistance,and \
you will have 20% of this money and 5% will be earmarked cover expenses cotingencies. \
And pls if you ever find it in your heart to help me,contact me by the above E-mail \
address a return call on the number above.

I look forward to your urgent response.

best regards,

Perrucci Nniga.

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-smp" in