List:       linux-smp
Subject:    dmesg: "unexpected IO-APIC, please mail ..."
From:       Pavel Riha <pavel.riha () email ! cz>
Date:       2003-03-13 15:54:50

Hi,

I have motherboard ECS K7S6A with SIS745 chipset, and when I use APIC
(witch is default in most distributions), then dont work any interupt
device (soundcard, modem, network card...)

if I use 'noapic', then it works
(but when I'm copying something big from CDROM, whole system stops or
slow down ... but I'm not sure, that it has something to do with
interupts and APIC, but may be)

Pavel Riha
--
Pavel.Riha@email.cz