List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Dell 2600
From:       "Robert M. Hyatt" <hyatt () crafty ! cis ! uab ! edu>
Date:       2002-11-12 20:31:49

I am considering adding a dell 2600 machine to our cadre' of multiple-cpu
machines.  In particular, the dual xeon 2.8ghz version.  Does anybody have
any experience with this machine?  Or does anybody actually have one or
access to one?  I'd like to send a short benchmark to run to compare it to
the various quad xeons I have here (quad 550's and a quad 700).  If you
have a guest account set up, I can run it myself, it would take about 5
minutes or so max...

Thanks.

Bob
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-smp" in