List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Subject line needs an email address
From:       "mail-list.com" <change () fleet ! mail-list ! com>
Date:       2002-04-19 2:50:00

Thank you for your CHANGE OF EMAIL ADDRESS request for the wickedlist mailing list.

We apologize for the delay in granting your request.  We need your help
because the request you sent us has the following error:

There was no email address in the "Subject" line.

This was the address in the "From" line of your message:  linux-smp@vger.kernel.org

This was what was in the "Subject" line of your message: Questionnaire

TO CORRECT THIS ON A WEB PAGE:

If you prefer to make these changes on a Web Page, instead of by Email, then visit

http://www.mail-list.com/change_of_address.html

TO CORRECT THIS USING EMAIL:

Please send another email to us, and be sure to follow these instructions
carefully, so we can process your request correctly.

1. If you send the request FROM your New (wanted) address,
   then put your OLD already subscribed (un-wanted) address in the "Subject" line