List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Dual Athlon MP Not Freezing Anymore!
From:       t.g.a.youngs () reading ! ac ! uk
Date:       2002-02-27 10:19:49

Just a quick note to say thanks to all who
emailed the list and myself with suggestions.

Things seem to be working OK now, except that somewhere
along the line 5 of the eight 256MB memory modules we
had are now being rejected by the Tyan motherboard.
Still - a working node is good enough! :-)

Regards,

Tris Youngs - e-mail: T.G.A.Youngs@reading.ac.uk
+Department of Chemistry, University of Reading
+Whiteknights Campus, Reading, RG6 6AD, England
"I don't know what's more annoying - my failure
to formulate a unified theory..... or you".
-Stephen Hawking to Homer
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-smp" in