List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Quick Question
From:       rclarke2 () preferredlease ! com
Date:       2001-10-19 15:55:08

TO: linux-smp@vger.kernel.org
I hope I'm contacting the right person here. My name is Randell Clarke and I wanted \
to ask if you were looking for any equipment, new or used, for either yourself or for \
your customers that I might help finance. My company, Preferred Lease, does anything \
from company vehicles, to printing and industrial equipment, to construction \
equipment and heavy machinery, to computers, software and furniture-- basically \
anything you can use for your business, and work with the "tough credits" that a lot \
of banks and financial companies do not want to spend time on, in addition to the "A" \
credits. Please give me a call or e-mail me if there's anything on the \
agenda/wishlist in the next couple months or if you had any questions or just wanted \
a quick quote. I thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Randell Clarke
Sales Manager
Preferred Lease, A CapitalWerks Company
Direct Line- (949) 270-2170
Direct Fax - (949) 270-2171
rclarke2@preferredlease.com
www.preferredlease.com
www.capitalwerks.com

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-smp" in