List:       linux-slackware
Subject:    [linux-slackware] A really fun place to meet.
From:       "suzan.johnston4078 () yniop ! com" <suzan ! johnston4078 () yniop ! com>
Date:       2005-11-28 9:42:35

You know, even if you're not looking for long-term commitment/partner, I thought this thing was alot of fun so I thought you'd appreciate it if I shared it with the group. I was getting annoyed with all the phoney places, but lately i've found this new one http://www.hitthisspot.info/onbqh and no joking I have already metup with 2 grls around my area in the last month. i have to say, i don't think its too bad for someone who hadnt been out for a while! lol.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/0XFolB/TM