List:       linux-slackware
Subject:    [linux-slackware] Router box problem!!!
From:       Shaggy Nipah <nipahshaggy () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-06-29 22:02:13

Hi I have a big problem!!! I have a linux box
connected tothe internet that acts as a router for a
local network!
I have about 10 computers in the local network and the
thing is that I don't want to give internet access to
all of them. I can't limit the access by IP address or
MAC because the other users change it to get access
when a computer with an authorized IP (or MAC) is
offline. (Belive me they change their IP or MAC just
about an authorized user goes offline.. they are
like... freaking vultures)

PLEASE some one help me!!!!!!

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/0XFolB/TM