List:       linux-slackware
Subject:    Re: [linux-slackware] mark as unread
From:       Petre Bandac <g38 () rdsbv ! ro>
Date:       2002-05-21 17:28:20

when finished - exit with "x" not with "q"

I use mail too for reading my mail at work, leaving it "unread" on the server
to read it with my kmail@home

HTH,

petre

ps - however, AFAIK mail has nothing to do with sendmail (after all they are
in separate packages - mailx and sendmail)

On Tuesday 21 May 2002 02:40, macoy_mfams wrote using one of his keyboards:
> hi,
>
> i have a sendmail version 8.11.4, i use the command (mail) to read
> all incoming email, my problem is how can i mark as unread email
> that already read.
>

> thank,
> macoy
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

  8:28pm  up 57 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.03, 0.04, 0.03

Save 30% on Web addresses! Get with the times, get a web site. Share information, \
pictures, your hobby, or start a business. Great names are still available- get yours \
before someone else does! http://us.click.yahoo.com/XmK3jA/nFGEAA/sXBHAA/0XFolB/TM