List:       linux-slackware
Subject:    [linux-slackware] Bigslack?
From:       "justinwalsh_992001" <jwalsh () bigpond ! net ! au>
Date:       2002-05-15 22:35:58

On all my Slackware 1, 2 and 3 CD sets including Linux Central,
version 8.0, I have noticed that Bigslack is missing.
Checking on the ftp sites so far only Tucows has a (27 zip files)
version 7.0. which I downloaded (using up nearly half my monthly
telstra download budget) only to find that it doesn't work (most
likley my mistake).
Is Bigslack on the way out or what?
Does anybody know where I can get a CD with the latest Bigslack 8.0
version (if it exists)? Something that big I would have expected to
be on a CD or have I missed something important here?
regards
Justin

Tied to your PC? Cut Loose and
Stay connected with Yahoo! Mobile