List:       linux-slackware
Subject:    Re: [linux-slackware] Re: US
From:       Glen <tloader () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2001-09-15 18:03:46

On Sat, 15 Sep 2001 11:04:47 -0400, you wrote:

>My email was not supportive by the way

I know..Maybe I should have cut and pasted to reflect that..I was
trying to give a well circulated theory as to the reasons behind the
what was at that time an "increasing madness" apparent in Hitlers
actions. He actually started out not to bad...but it seems as if
something was definitely wrong with his thinking processes and it just
continued to worsen until his death. It would be so nice to have some
sort of dna sample from that time period to investigate the theory.

just my .02

Secure all your Web servers now: Get your FREE Guide and learn to: DEPLOY THE LATEST ENCRYPTION,
DELIVER TRANSPARENT PROTECTION, and More!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/k0k.gC/nT7CAA/yigFAA/0XFolB/TM