List:       linux-sh
Subject:    Very Urgent,
From:       Sophia Lucas <sophialucas052 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-01-17 9:11:25

May  the  peace  of  God  be  with  you,

My  dear,  I  am  writing  this  mail  to  you  with  heavy  sorrow  in  my  heart,  \
this  massage  mighty  comes  to  you  as  a  surprise  but  I  chose  to  reach  you \
through  this  email  because  it  still  remains  the  fastest  medium  of  \
communicating  with  you.  Please  give  me  this  little  chance  to  explain  \
myself  to  you,  I  would  have  like  to  meet  you  in  person  before  departing  \
from  this  mother  earth  but  due  to  the  illness  continue  to  deprive  me  the \
chance  but  even  if  I  die  on  the  process  of  this  illness  I  will  still  \
praise  ALMIGHTY  God.

First  let  me  kindly  introduce  myself  to  you  my  names  are  Mrs.  Sophia  \
Lucas,  I  am  a  dying  woman  diagnosed  of  cancer  for  about  1  year  ago,  \
immediately  after  the  death  of  my  beloved  husband,  who  has  left  me  \
everything  he  worked  with  and  an  bank  deposit  of  the  sum  of  (Eleven  \
Million  Dollars)  with  my  name  as  the  legal  rightful  appointed  beneficiary  \
to  the  fund.  But  /next  of  kin's  according  to  my  doctor  he  told  me  that  \
I  would  not  last  for  a  long  period  of  time  because  this  illness  has  \
gotten  to  a  very  bad  stage.  That  is  the  reason  why  i  decided  to  entrust \
my  inheritance  money  to  you,  I  hoped  that  you  will  not  expose  or  betray  \
this  trust  and  confident  that  I  am  about  to  repose  on  you  for  the  \
mutual  benefit  of  the  orphans  and  the  less  privileges  ones,  believing  that \
you  will  utilize  the  money  the  way  i  am  going  to  instruct  herein  as  i  \
mentioned  above.  I  need  you  to  assist  me  to  reclaim  this  money  from  the  \
bank  where  it's  been  deposited  by  my  late  husband  and  use  the  fund  for  \
Charity  works  in  your  position  before  I  die,  such  as  orphanages  and  gives \
justice  and  help  to  the  poor,  needy,  elderly  ones  and  the  widow  says  The \
Lord."  Jeremiah  22:15-16."  to  promote  the  word  of  god  and  the  effort  that \
the  house  of  god  is  maintained.

I  do  not  want  a  situation  where  this  money  will  be  used  in  an  ungodly  \
manner.  That's  why  I'm  taking  this  decision.  I'm  not  afraid  of  death,  so  \
I  know  where  I'm  going.  I  accept  this  decision  because  I  do  not  have  \
any  child  who  will  inherit  this  money  after  I  die.  To  be  very  honest  \
with  you,  this  money  I  have  opened-up  to  you  is  totally  genuine  no  \
complications  and  is  100%  risk-free.  I  am  absolutely  assuring  you  that  no  \
problem  involved  in  this  fund  either  in  the  short-run  or  in  the  long-run  \
because  i  am  the  legal  rightful  appointed  next  of  kin's  to  the  fund  \
everything  is  legitimate.

And  it  will  be  my  great  pleasure  to  compensate  you  with  35  %  percent  of \
the  total  money  for  your  personal  use,  5  %  percent  for  any  expenses  that \
may  occur  during  the  transaction  and  while  60%  of  the  money  will  go  to  \
the  charity  project  OR  better  still  you  can  invest  the  total  fund  into  \
your  personal  business  ventures  and  make  sure  you  assist  the  orphanages  \
and  the  less  privileged  and  do  other  Charitable  works  with  the  profit  you \
will  make  from  the  business.  I  will  appreciate  your  utmost  confidentiality  \
and  trust  in  this  matter  to  accomplish  my  heart  desire,  as  I  don't  want  \
anything  that  will  jeopardize  the  fund  my  late  husband  has  worked  for  and \
my  last  wish.  Upon  your  reply,  I  will  give  you  more  details  and  the  \
bank  contact  information  including  my  late  husband  account  details  also  a  \
letter  of  authorization  which  will  enable  you  proceed  communication  with  \
the  bank  for  the  claim  of  the  fund  as  the  rightful  legal  present  \
beneficiary  of  the  fund.  All  I  need  from  you  is  sincerity  and  ability  to \
complete  God  task  without  any  failure.

It  will  be  my  pleasure  to  see  that  the  bank  has  release  and  transfer  \
the  fund  into  your  bank  account  therein  country  even  before  I  die  here  \
in  the  hospital.  Because  of  my  present  health  status  everything  need  to  \
be  process  rapidly  as  soon  as  possible.  Please  kindly  respond  quickly.  \
Thanks  and  God  bless  you,

May  God  Bless  you  for  your  kind  help.
Yours  sincerely  sister  Mrs.  Sophia  Lucas.