List:       linux-sh
Subject:    Re: [PULL] SH mobile LCDC cleanups and fixes
From:       Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart () ideasonboard ! com>
Date:       2011-08-31 11:01:32

Hi Florian,

On Tuesday 30 August 2011 22:41:39 Florian Tobias Schandinat wrote:
> On 08/19/2011 08:44 AM, Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> > Hi Florian,
> >
> > Here are the latest SH mobile LCDC and MERAM cleanups and fixes based on
> > top of v3.1-rc2. All the patches have been posted to the list. I've
> > incorporated acked-by and tested-by lines when available, but most of
> > the patches received no comment.
> >
> > The following changes since commit
93ee7a9340d64f20295aacc3fb6a22b759323280:
> >   Linux 3.1-rc2 (2011-08-14 15:09:08 -0700)
> >
> > are available in the git repository at:
> >   git://linuxtv.org/pinchartl/fbdev.git sh-mobile-lcdc
>
> Pulled, thanks.

Thanks you.

Do you plan to pull the "sh_mobile_lcdc: Support format changes at runtime"
patch set as well ? I've just submitted a v2 that includes an additional patch
to fix a MERAM issue.

> It looks good to me, as far as I can tell.
> Just the first commits that were not your own ones should have had more
> verbose commit messages and I think they should have had your Signed-off
> as you received them via e-mail?

I've just picked them from the list, as I needed them to build the other
patches.

> And on another note:
> Would you mind adding yourself as maintainer of drivers/video/sh_mobile_*
> in MAINTAINERS? I can't find any entry for it yet and having me as primary
> source for review for a driver I don't know is a bad idea, at least if
> there are people that know it better.

I don't know the driver *that* well :-) I'm not sure how long I will work on
that driver, so maybe it would be a better idea to list Magnus as the
maintainer. Magnus, what's your opinion ?

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart