List:       linux-sh
Subject:    Equity Business Investment
From:       "PROF.MAURICE IWU" <iwumaurice900 () sify ! com>
Date:       2011-06-30 17:08:00

Equity Business Investment
From Prof. Maurice Iwu

Dear Friend,

I am Prof. Maurice M. Iwu, Former Chairman Independent Electoral Commission
(INEC).Currently, I am on compulsory terminal leave presently in UK ,
leading up to my final retirement from public service.

I am seeking your partnership in a mutual benefit project involving
investing into your company and secondly on properties and to be precise Estate \
Development or any other profitable venture of your great idea for our mutual benefit \
of Equity Market Investment.,

Sincerely,
Prof. Maurice M.Iwu.
{INEC.}