List:       linux-sh
Subject:    Re: [DREAMCAST] : Buildfailure
From:       Paul Mundt <lethal () linux-sh ! org>
Date:       2007-12-31 17:34:22

On Mon, Dec 31, 2007 at 05:02:07PM +0000, michiegan@eircom.net wrote:
> Primarily I'm in this for the learning curve so I prefer doing
> everything by hand so I know what's going on, I know where everything
> is, and I'm hopelessly masochistic!
[snip]

> From your toolchain wiki page, it says that gcc-4.0.1 is as up-to-date
> as it gets. obviously the wiki page isn't up to date.
[more snippage]

Yes, it's quite possibly outdated in a lot of areas. Most of the stuff
documented is unrelated to specific version, so it's probably better to
just leave the versions ambiguous.

If you run in to issues with the wiki, either note them down and submit a
report to the list, or (preferred option) simply fix them up as you go
along. It's certainly our intent to have the wiki as useful as possible
for people, but obviously some content falls behind faster than others.

It would also be good to have an indicator of content that you feel is
missing from the wiki, or things that need to be expanded on to improve
clarity for those approaching these topics for the first time.
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-sh" in