List:       linux-server
Subject:    Re: Procmail Filters.
From:       "Peter H. Lemieux" <phl () CYWAYS ! COM>
Date:       2000-05-05 12:50:03

If you replace smapd with the Obtuse smtpd proxy (same principle as smapd),
you can write regex filter rules that would handle this situation.  For
instance, the rules:

#policy:client IP:from:to
allow:172.25.0.0/16:/(.*)@yourdomain.net/:ALL
deny:ALL:ALL:ALL

would allow messages originating on 172.25/16 with anything@yourdomain.net
as the from address to be sent anywhere.  All other messages would be
denied.  You can add an optional fifth parameter that includes a custom smtp
error message.

It's available at http://www.obtuse.com/smtpd.html.

Peter