List:       linux-server
Subject:    Removing an ipfwadm deny rule?
From:       Chuck Milam <milam () UWOSH ! EDU>
Date:       1999-01-28 22:58:41

Ok, so I'm running sentry, and I've built up a nice little list of nasties
to keep out of my system, but there are a few entries in my ipfwadm input
firewall rules that I'd like to clear.  Not all of them, but just a few.

Can someone point me to a good ipifwadm tutorial.

I've already read the Howto, which didn't help much, since I'm trying to
selectively remove a single rule, not clear them all.