List:       linux-serial
Subject:    We finance Business and Projects
From:       Blue Oak Mortgage and Loans <usts () rusoil ! net>
Date:       2020-08-31 23:06:46

Welcome to Blue Oak Mortgage and Loans.

We have a huge Portfolio of Credit, for financing projects and Business of large \
volume. The procedures are as follows:-

1-The client needs to send a brief summary of the project. This must include the \
total amount required for the project, estimated return on investment, loan repayment \
period.

2- The interest rate will be 2% annually.

3- Large Project must be Insured.

3- Funding will take approximately 10 banking days from the day you present the \
insurance certificate.
If you are satisfied with the above procedures send me a letter of intent writing on \
your company letterhead.

For further details to go about procuring a loan from: Kindly respond immediately to \
this email:

Regards, as we await your response.

Email : info@bluelmtg.net

Best Regards