List:       linux-serial
Subject:    installing line discipline from kernel
From:       Pavan Savoy <pavan_savoy () yahoo ! co ! in>
Date:       2009-10-08 4:45:54

Hi,

Can I open up a serial device and install the line discipline from kernel space ?
We have a situation where in an application would try and access a character device \
node, on "open" file op on such a char device node, a particular line discipline \
needs to be installed. [Can't change the application, but the line discipline driver \
which also exposes a character driver is subject to change]

Thanks & Regards,
Pavan Savoy

      Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how. \
                http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/connectmore