List:       linux-security-module
Subject:    I WANT TO INVEST.......
From:       Mrs Mariam Mohammed <markgroupcompany.un () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-09-30 15:02:58

 My dear good friend,

 Good day to you,i got your contact from a business directory

 in my agent office and i decide to contact you directly for

 the sake of business.

 My full name is Mrs Mariam Mohammed we are from Congo,I am

 now searching for a reliable and experience business partner

 I have found out that middle-east is very good for investment

 currently.

 You and my son will need to agree on a percentage we will give

 you after the investment has been concluded,for your direction

 of the lucrative investment either in middle-east or any country

 of your choice under your supervision

 I advise you to contact my son immediately for meeting and

 conclusion, and discuss on how to see face to face and discuss

 more detain.

 Thank you once again for your interest.

 Mrs Mariam Mohammed.