List:       linux-security-module
Subject:    How to store the xattr information in LSM
From:       "qin an" <anqin.qin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-30 5:34:12

Hi,

I use the LSM in my jobs and need to store some private information of
each file in disk, but I do not know how to do this.

It seems that the hook, inode_init_security, undertakes this job,
which use the setxattr to store the private information in disk.
However, when I used the hook and set the **name and **value (two
parameters of hook), I didn't get the right information after I
getxattr from my program.

I wonder whether something wrong either in LSM or in my kernel module.

If some one know the reason, I would like to thank him or them to give
me some hints.

Thanks again,

anqin
-