List:       linux-security-module
Subject:    Re: insmod
From:       Chris Wright <chris () wirex ! com>
Date:       2002-11-04 20:19:44

* Koichi ONOUE (koichi@osss.is.tsukuba.ac.jp) wrote:
> In reverse (capability -> owlsm) I try, but error. This reason
> is same ? (capability module does not stack with the owlsm
> module ?)

Yes.  Neither module implements the security_operations callbacks
(un)register_security().  Perhaps you could try David Wheeler's stacker
module <http://www.dwheeler.com/misc/stacker.c>.  It allows you to stack
multiple modules together.  In general, arbitrary modules could easily
have side effects that don't work well with one another.  It's always
prudent to verify the modules can play nicely together.

thanks,
-chris