List:       linux-security-module
Subject:    LinuxTag
From:       Russell Coker <russell () coker ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-06-03 15:54:25

At LinuxTag in Germany http://www.linuxtag.de/ I will give a talk on SE Linux
during the Debian track.  Also every day I plan to give a demo of SE Linux at
12:00 (providing that there is an audience).

Also the SE Linux demo machine will be available to all without a root
password and everyone at the conference will be able to login as root without
a password (including over the wireless network).  Also I'll probably set up
a few root accounts with different domains for people who have a special
interest so that an idiot who logs in as UID=0 can't kill their processes.

I will also consider putting the machine on the net and announcing it here,
but that will be subject to the rules of the conference management who may
ban such things.

In my SE Debian work I'm 99.9% to the stage of having all the features for
the above in the standard configuration (including support for multiple user
domains), so a few hours of quick hacking before the conference should see it
done.

From field.