List:       linux-sctp
Subject:    We are a registered Private Loan Investment Company in the United Kingdom, we also registered with t
From:       <januskad () auroraoh ! com>
Date:       2021-02-09 7:47:50

We are seeking for beneficiaries who source for fund to expand/relocating their \
business interest abroad. We are ready to fund projects outside Turkey and United \
Kingdom in the form of Soft Loan. We grant loans to both corporate and private \
entities at a low interest rate of 2% R.O.I per annul.

We like to grant loan in the following sectors: oil/Gas, banking, real estate, stock \
speculation and mining, transportation, health sector and tobacco, Communication \
Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector. The terms are very \
flexible and interesting.

Please contact us for more details;

Kind regards,

Paul McCann