List:       linux-sctp
Subject:    Pls Contact Me
From:       "Hanze D-Team, d-team" <dteam () org ! hanze ! nl>
Date:       2014-11-06 14:51:33

Salaam

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction and please accept my \
apology for sending you this sensitive information via email without meeting you in \
person, this is due to my situation and the urgency, also the importance of the \
matter at hand.

My names are Dr. Aisha  ( Ayesha) Muammar Al-Gaddafi the Libyan, Goodwill Ambassador \
of the U.N. and the daughter of the late Muammar Al-Gaddafi.

The whole process of concluding what my mail is all about is very simple, if you are \
interested to assist me, I will furnish you with all the required information \
concerning this fund with the firm. Respond to my private Email: \
aishamuammar.algaddafi@aol.com

Ma salaam,

Dr Aisha Muammar Al-Gadaffi.
Direct Telephone:+81 503136-3438