List:       linux-sctp
Subject:    Mental Health Counselors - 283,184 records 7,206 emails
From:       "veery Fox" <jenifferknowles () mail ! blockbg ! com>
Date:       2010-05-13 10:07:58

Here's some of the healthcare lists we have:

Pharmaceutical Companies - Email only list 47,000 emails of pharma company employees
Physical Therapists - 125,460 total records with 5,483 emails and 4,405 fax numbers
Oncology Doctors - 2,200 records all with emails

Theres many more too, just send me an email here for additional info/samples: \
Lakeisha.Hatch@getresults.co.cc

to stop this email in future email us at disappear@getresults.co.cc