List:       linux-scsi
Subject:    Re: Initio maintainer?
From:       thomas graichen <list-linux.scsi () spoiled ! org>
Date:       2001-05-09 19:41:19

Ingo Oeser <ingo.oeser@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:
> [please CC me for replies on linux-scsi, since I'm only
> subscribed to linux-kernel]

> Hi there,

> Who considers himself a maintainer of the ini9100u.[ch] ?

> The driver has not been maintained since 1999, according to the
> sources.

> A friend of mine uses this controller for daily production on his
> workstation and would like to switch to 2.4.x due to several
> reasons, but the 2.4 version of this driver doesn't even detect
> the controller :-(

> Where do I start to get it working? Any good reference about the
> linux-scsi subsystem? For drivers?

> Thanks for any help

[sorry for the dealy of this mail - but i'm writing it
 offline without net access for some time ...]

i think there is no real maintainer ... it would be really nice
if someone would take it over - the last years it was only
minimally fixed by various people ...

but i can at least say that it works for me (ini9100.c for the
fast-scsi controller) in 2.4.x ...

thomas graichen <tgr@spoiled.org> ... perfection is reached, not
when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no
longer anything to take away. --- antoine de saint-exupery
-