List:       linux-scsi
Subject:    Re: multiple lun problems
From:       "Dave F" <dave () comsite ! net>
Date:       1999-07-31 15:21:52

Nope, I have tried every number from 2 on up and nothing works...It will
either pick up only lun 0 with default settings, or lun 0 and 1 if i set max
scsi lun so it will probe luns above 1...Its really weird to me that the
adaptec card will pick up all 5 drives during POST (and the drives work with
NT), but linux will only see those 2 luns...Is there any type of more
paranoid probing code in the adaptec driver that I can use?

--dave