List:       linux-scsi
Subject:    Re: Fibre Channel/SCSI Mapping
From:       Henrik Johansson <henrik () lcdata ! se>
Date:       1999-03-31 15:56:33

Hi!

Well yes, I had both issues in mind. Please note that I´m not really
qualified to contribute anything of value, since I´m just a nosy newbe
who happens to take an intrest in everything evolving around SCSI ;-).
I hope to learn more though, so that I some day MAY help out You
fabulous people who devote their knowledge to make a great OS even better!

I look forward to read more about Your work as it progresses.
It is, without any doubt, the most intresting subject concerning the Linux
SCSI-development right now. Experts has predicted that the fibre-channel
platform will begin integrating in a large scale, around the year 2000.

// Henrik J.