List:       linux-scsi
Subject:    kernel driver for ISA PELogic v1600 SCSI card
From:       Dave-O <dwilk () smiley ! pediatrics ! rochester ! edu>
Date:       1999-03-28 9:33:49

Howdy all,

I'm a 1-year newbie with linux and after tackling multiple networking
and
other hardware issues I finally got myself a scsi card (for free) for
use
with my scanner.  Problem is, I can't find info on it's support in the
linux
kernel anywhere.  Does anyone know what driver I could try to get this
thing
working?

I'm assuming that I still need a card-specific low-level driver even
though
I only want it for scsi_generic support (sg) to use my scanner.

I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can offer.

thanks,
Dave

-